Friday, January 11, 2008

Nothing to Do, Nothing to Do, Put Some Mustard In You Shoe

I swiped this from another blog that I frequent. Actually, I frequent a lot of blogs a little too frequently. Aren't you supposed to get paid for doing what you love? Maybe I could find someone who wants to sponsor my blog reading. Or a blog-a-thon week might work.

Anyway, here goes:

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
Nobody. But I guess my mom did see a move once with Paul Newman where his wife's character had my name and she liked it (my mom, not the character). I think that's how the story goes but I may have forgotten.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I can't remember. I usually cuss instead (but not in public or around the kids....bad habit I know).

Amending slightly to add, the two waiting kids videos choke me up every time.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
My official handwriting is pretty nice, but my hurried "note-taking handwriting" is appalling although still quite legible.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Brown-sugar ham but I don't like sandwiches very much and I prefer veggie sandwiches to meat ones and then only on Milton's bread. Picky, picky, picky.

5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Hmmmmm. Well, I don't think so but when Sparky gets mad at me he tells me "You're just trying to be funny." To which I reply "I'm not trying I'm just naturally funny."

6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, but my appendix is long gone.

7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If you say bungee jump, I say, how high? (Because if it's higher than off a dining room chair count me out).

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kashi Go Lean Crunch...followed closely by Apple Jacks (I mean that following as in next favorite not in the same meal).

9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No way. I just use the toes of one foot on the heel of the shoe on the opposite foot. Then I put the tips of my toes back into the shoe to put it into the shoe cubby. That's why I chose the cubby hole near the floor. I'm efficient like that. Let the kids bend over to pick up their shoes and put them away.

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No, just pretty doggone stubborn.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Rocky Road

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their facial expression.

13. RED OR PINK?
Mustang Red.

14.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
MY least favorite? Because I'm sure other people have their own opinions about that.... I wish I was more disciplined.

15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My buddies from my old work, some of my former foster kids, and my family members who live far away.

16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and barefoot...the way I like it.

17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cheese, onion, and tomato quesadilla.

18.. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
A lawnmower outside.

19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Amber. I have no idea why. What does that mean anyway?

20. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cinnamon rolls baking and horses.

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Ana

22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it. I don't know her but I like her blog and I love her last name.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Nothing on tv but I like going to baseball games.

24. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde.

25. EYE COLOR?
Blue (one is also black right now).

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

27. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican or Chinese.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary but not gross AND happy endings, of course (not necessarily in the same movie).

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Live Free or Die Hard on dvd. Last movie in the theater I think was Enchanted.

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer.

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
It depends on who's offering.

33. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice Cream and Brownies but not together.

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
"House" by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker (not to be confused with the tv show of the same name).

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one. There's some sort of sticky goo on my laptop's touchpad though.

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing.

37. FAVORITE SOUND?
Birds singing at night.

38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Some of both.

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
The Philippines.

40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Probably.

41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment