Friday, January 11, 2008

Twins? Identical? Really?

My turn. I just read Monica's blog below so I thought I'd play too.

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
Nobody. My mom said they called me Anastasia because they like what it means ("of the resurrection").

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Fifteen minutes ago (I was writing an e-mail to my dear friend in South Carolina telling her how much I missed my baby).

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No. I always print.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I don't like sandwiches very much but I prefer veggie sandwiches over meat ones.

5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Yes.

6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cocoa Puffs.

9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No.

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No. Like Monica, just stubborn.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Rocky Road.

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Facial expression.

13. RED OR PINK?
Yes.

14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
I use sarcasm a lot.

15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family members who live too far away, my baby, my dear friend in South Carolina.

16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and greenish gray shoes (they're really not as ugly as that sounds).

17. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Tomato, onion and jalapeno sandwich on Milton's bread with Vegenaise and Lawry's seasoning salt. Don't knock it 'til you try it!

18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Spiderman 2 on the TV downstairs.

19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Midnight Blue

20. FAVORITE SMELLS?
No.

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Sparky's grandma.

22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I copied it from Monica. But I do like her.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I don't like watching any sport on TV but going to baseball games is fun. Also soccer and lacrosse if my niece or nephew are playing.

24. HAIR COLOR?
Ummm...the color I was born with or the color I am now?

25. EYE COLOR?
Blue.

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. That's a weird question. (As opposed to all the others, right?)

27. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. Suspenseful movies are OK but scary/gross ones are out.

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Akeelah and the Bee on DVD. Martian Child in the theater.

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer.

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Yikes. Who wants to know?

33. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream.

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Happiness is a Serious Problem by Dennis Prager and Nurturing Adoptions by Deborah D. Gray.

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad. Just the same sticky goo on the laptop touchpad.

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing.

37. FAVORITE SOUND?
Train whistles, thunder, my family laughing together.

38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
No thanks.

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Jamaica.

40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes.

41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment