Friday, April 25, 2008

Midnight Musings

1. If the dinner dishes aren't done by midnight they probably won't get done until the morning.

2. The only time this house is quiet is in the middle of the night.

3. Mountain Dew in a pink cup looks extremely unappealing. I don't even like Mountain Dew but it's the only thing in the house with fizz.

4. If I set my own work hours why am I coming back downstairs at midnight to finish today's work?

5. The later I stay up the more I think of the things I should have said to the kids in response to events during the day.

6. How can a little bitty four-year-old completely hog a queen-sized bed?

7. By morning, I never remember everything on my mental to do list but I probably still won't write it down.

8. The later I stay up the more I worry about stuff. Why don't I just go to bed early?

9. Ana's decription of Sparky's gash didn't do it justice. It looked like a shark chomped a chunk out of him. Not really. But it was deep and wide and GUH-ROSS and now it looks like a fat-lipped smile that has been stapled shut. Where's the camera?

10. It's difficult to type with a heavily bandaged middle finger. I fear it will have an adverse affect on my weekend Guitar Hero ability as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment