Monday, April 7, 2008

Vacation for Them Means More Work for Us

We didn't find snow in the mountains but we had fun anyway checking out the museum and shops and eating Mexican food and shaved ice. Everyone continues to be pleasant and cooperative for the most part.

Today is the first day of Spring Break and already the kids must think we are their entertainment directors. They can't seem to find one single fun thing to do unless we figure it out for them. It'll be a long week as we will mostly be hanging out at home with trips to parks and maybe the beach. The rest of the time we'll be fixing the stuff they've broken and getting ready for our garage sale next week where we hope to off-load a ton of stuff we are tired of picking up and maintaining.

I have banned the kids from asking me to buy them anything or to use the computer this week. We only have one and I need it for my work.

Since I work from home, Ana will have to keep the kids somewhat quiet and entertained in the mornings which is never easy. So far they've hula-hooped, walked the dogs, and are now in the front yard running around yelling while waiting for Ana to finish watering so they can go the library.

Uh oh, just heard Squeaker get busted for yelling at the Boss. She's now snottily making an explanation. Like I said...long week ahead.

1 comment:

  1. It wont be sooo long after i come it will be fast, also you guys inspirred me to write my own blog. It's crazylifeness.blogspot.com if u want to read, i only have 1 so far, but i think i will keep up with it, to get all the stuff out. Any ways, alot of your blogs are sooooo funny like the one where the kids are watching armagedden, or however you spell it, and one of the boys thinks hes going to space. Ha ha, or the one where The boss says you can be the boss for 4 minutes. Very funny. I love you guys, im so glad you guys ares till a part of my life!!!

    ReplyDelete