Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ana Rocks (kinda)

While waiting for shot at the doctor's yesterday, Drama Boy worked himself into a fit of nervous giggling, whining and squirming. The nurse repeatedly told him not to look at the needle and to relax. Finally, she laughingly asked if he wanted me to hold his hand. "No! Oh...wait...yes!" I held his hand, the nurse gave him the shot and he said, "That tickled."

I laughed and said, "All that drama for that?" That pleased him since he loves to entertain people and lives for, well...drama.

Later, we stopped at 7-11 for Slurpees. Sparky was excited to find Iron Man cups and straws so I let them get those. Back in the car he was telling us that he had the best cup (I guess Drama Boy's was second best --Sparky always gets there first so often gets first pick at everything) and exclaimed, "My cup is so cool. I rock! Ana kinda rocks cuz she bought them for us."

"What?" I said, "I only 'kinda' rock? I make it possible for you to rock so that means I TOTALLY ROCK."

No comments:

Post a Comment