Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Screecher

I guess that should be Squeaker's new nickname. I got a call yet again from the school transportation department supervisor. It seems that now she has taken to screaming and screeching "like a horror movie" while on the bus.

Apparently, and understandably so, this is frazzling the nerves of the older gentleman who drives the special ed bus as the supervisor said they are "handling it" with the students and the bus driver. Whatever that means.

It's humorous that when I get calls from Squeaker's school or the transportation department and they ask me if I can talk to her or somehow get her to stop the (fill in the blank) behavior, they often preface it with, "If there's any way....". So far there is no to stop certain actions since apparently to her the misbehavior is worth the consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment