Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Want to Rock and Roll All Night...And Potty Every Day

Ana and I just finished up another round of Guitar Hero. We have to play late at night or else wait for turns with the kids. Yes, it is an addiction and I do admit it. It's actually an early night for us but we worked in the yard all day so we're extra worn out.
_____________

Two days no accidents. Yes, it's more potty talk but quite an accomplishment for The Boss who often has loo-phobia. I enticed him to try harder with a mini construction lego set, a Bionicle, and way more sugary treats than are good for him. When this is all done he gets a new package of glow-in-the-dark spiderman underwear and a Stargate action figure....his choice, weird kid. At this point, I'll entertain any bribe that works.

1 comment:

  1. I love Guitar Hero and i am horrible at it, I don't mean just bad, I mean I stink. But I still love it. One of the reasons I love it is that it is one area right now where my teen daughter and I can communicate without arguing and misunderstanding each other. We actually laugh together and have fun. i love guitar Hero, oh I already said that.

    ReplyDelete