Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dripping

The temperature has been in the 90-100 range and our AC decided to take a vacation. We miss it. It didn't even send us a post card.....wish you were here. Yeah, back atcha. We're all drenched by the end of the day but especially on Saturday chore days.

The Boss started his Pre-K homeschool. We do that after lunch so all morning while I am working he asks every few minutes, "Can we do my preschool now? Can {Seamonkey} take a nap now so we can do my preschool?" So far he is learning to use scizzors, hold a pencil correctly, identify letters and numbers (starting with his name and 1-4), recognize sequences and patterns, and is brushing up on counting, the alphabet, and shapes and colors. I had no idea he didn't know the color yellow and he still can't remember the name of it so I have to remind him it's the color of Bob the Builder's hat. His favorite colors are blue, black, and purple and mine are red, brown, and green so I don't think he's even bothered with yellow until now. Wait a second, Bumblebee is yellow.

Yep. I don't know how we missed yellow before now.

We are working on some motor skills too since he is delayed in that area. I hope we don't have to visit the emergency room before he learns to jump on one foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment