Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dress Rehearsal

We are rearranging rooms again so Ana was cleaning up piles of trash in Drama Boy's room. She came across a script that Drama Boy had written called "Plan to Get Out!!!". Yes there really were three exclamation points. It listed my name and his and Squeaker's and had lines for each of us.

A few weeks ago I had sent he and Squeaker up to their rooms for some snarky argument. It usually is pretty loud and pretty mean if I send kids to their rooms. Later they both came down together and asked if they could talk to me because it had all been a big misunderstanding so could they please come out.

It went down word for word as it was written in the script. Hilarious.

Except that I didn't really buy it at the time and sent them back upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment