Thursday, January 8, 2009

And in Other News

Ana will be leaving on Tuesday to spend a few months in the Washington DC area helping care for our niece and nephew while our sister-in-law is at work. Our little brother (sorry can't help it even if he is 25 now!) is in training in the Army and has been away from home for a while and they find themselves in a bit of a childcare crunch at the moment.

This week we must scramble around and do all those silly little projects we have been procrastinating on for so long. It's not that I can't do them without Ana it's just that I don't wanna.

All seven kids/young people here seem reasonably stable at the moment so we'll hope that lasts the months that I will be alone and outnumbered--- which I know sounds pretty Twinkie compared to some bloggers I read with kids numbering in double digits beginning in two and three.

I already have an idea for a new blog but, sadly, Ana may not have daily access to internet. I may just have to amuse myself with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment