Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All Worthwhile

Squeaker just knocked on my door and handed me an envelope. Inside, on a thank-you card, was this note:

Dear Mom,

Thank you for all you've done for me and everyone else. I love you and by just watching you you've taught me that there's no way to be a perfect parent but a million good ways to be a great one. You are about as good as they get and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I love you lots. Thank you.

Love,
------- - -------

I don't know if she swiped that from a Hallmark Card or if they should pay her to write for them, but that's about the sweetest note I've ever received.

3 comments:

  1. I am speechless. The.Best.Card.Ever. Can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. I'm getting all teary-eyed. What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete