Friday, November 14, 2008

Poor, Poor Pitiful Me

I'm sicker today than yesterday but I'm hoping that means that it will be heading the other way soon. I haven't felt this cruddy in a long time. One of the littles is sick now too which is pretty gross. I'm gross too but I don't wipe my snot on the couch cushions.

Should make for a grumpy weekend. Ana will be gone a lot of the day tomorrow dropping of kids and doing errands way down in our old stomping grounds. I get to stay home with the grumpies and Squeaker who lost all privileges until she can go two whole days without cussing me out.

Pity...party of one, your table is now ready.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you're sick. Hoping you and Seamonkey get better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to be pitiful :( Tell Squeaker she can earn privileges back if she makes you tea and wipes Seamonkey's nose for the day. I'm sorry you guys are sick, and I hope it doesn't pass around to the others!!

    ReplyDelete