Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ack. Hack. Thbbft.

I made it through the whole day without a nap. Yea, me.

Now if I could just get up all those hairballs. I can't stop hacking and blowing.

Squeaker did pretty well today although she did ask if she could watch a movie (No), play guitar hero (No), and go to a friend's house (No). She did her chores, washed the dogs, helped put laundry away, and brought me warm broth when she made her own lunch.

The Boss spent the whole day with Ana running eight hours of errands. Booooorrrring! But it gave me a nice break today to get other stuff done. Now he keeps asking me questions and I have to keep telling him I can't talk because my throat is sore, I'm losing my voice, and I keep having coughing fits. I don't care if he stays up all night coloring as long as he doesn't expect me to say anything.

Another nice Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment