Monday, December 22, 2008

Good Enough

I'm going to go ahead and call it a pretty good day.

Sticker's brother C arrived and I promptly set him to work changing lightbulbs (he's a tall guy!). The Boss is ecstatic to have a "big boy" to play with.

Ana, Sticker's, and C plus two of the dogs ran errands in the afternoon. I stayed home with my grumpy kids.

Later I took the kids to the super stuff mart so one of them could print pictures and I could replace our depleted supply of laundry vinegar. If they weren't over their attitudes, at least they acted like they were. Often they do recover from their moody snits while I'm still smarting, frustrated, and annoyed. That's just how it goes. My problem, I guess.

I don't expect perfect days or perfect kids. Most days, I just have to let pretty good be good enough.

2 comments:

  1. Just plain old white vinegar. We use it instead of fabric softener and to remove pee pee smell in the laundry.

    ReplyDelete