Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer "Fun"

Well, it's day three of summer vacation and it feels like a month.

On day one, I asked Drama Boy to pick up a sock that he threw into the hallway instead of the hamper. He said, "I guess it's going to be another boring day." So then he got to pick a chore so he would have something to do and he cried about that. On day two, he cried when he had to empty the dishwasher and then asked if he could move out before he turned 18. Please do.

Sparky has had a meltdown or blow out at least once every single day. My favorite so far: he was going to squirt Drama Boy with the water bottle so DB punched him. Sparky came to tattle. I began, "You need..." and he shouted "SEE YOU ALWAYS BELIEVE HIM AND I AM THE ONE WHO GETS IN TROUBLE EVEN IF I DON'T DO ANYTHING. I HATE YOUR FRICKIN GUTS!" Hmmm. Okaaay.

And, by the way, I had to get up three times since I started writing this to send them back to bed or break up a fight. (And take some Tums and 2 Excedrin.)

How many days until school starts?

No comments:

Post a Comment