Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Empty Pants

My mom came over this morning to help me and Ana in the garden. Before she got here, Ana was out buying groceries and called to see if I thought mom would want a diet coke. I told her I thought she would probably stop for coffee.

When I hung up, the Boss said, "Mom, it's not Starbucks it's Stargate." (DUH implied).

Can you tell what dvds I've been watching lately....and that I'm not a coffee drinker?
_____________

We went to a fast food place after dinner for ice cream which actually turned out to be more like sugar soup. The Boss came barreling down the playground slide holding Drama Boy's jeans with nobody inside them.

It goes without saying that Sparky was up there too. Pantsing is his hobby. But I don't think anybody has lost theirs so completely before. Also, I don't know why the Boss had them. Actually, I don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment