Friday, May 2, 2008

Not a Bad Day

Sparky is back in school today following two days of doctor-ordered bed rest. It's a good thing, too. If I have to hear Alvin and the Chipmunks sing Bad Day one more time, I think I'll go nuts.

He has another doctor's appointment today to determine if the rest of the staples can come out. I doubt this story-line will come to an end here. His leg was looking ooky again when I examined it this morning.

Last night, Drama Boy was saying that he's going to be embarrassed to be out in public with Sparky if he has a big scar on his leg but, of course, Sparky is worried that it won't be impressive enough. Squeaker piped in to say that when they are in high school together ("me as a senior, you as a freshman"), she won't be embarrassed to say she knows him even with a big scar. I told him that it wouldn't even be noticible by then with all the hair. Sparky gave me a sideways look, eyeroll and "ewwww!"

No comments:

Post a Comment